TAKE THE CHALLENGE
Whether you are already an experienced trader or simply an aspiring professional trader looking to join our team, you will need to take our Challenge in order to be evaluated for Live Trading.
WHAT IS THE SAVIUS CHALLENGE?
The Challenge is key part of our recruiting process and candidate selection. It’s a test that will last 10 trading days (10 consecutive sessions) during which you trade in a simulated environment. The sim account is registered in your name and you will have full control over it during the Challenge period. We refer to the Challenge stage as Phase 1.
Choose your professional career path and get started!
Savius now offers 2 separate and alternative professional career paths for aspiring Remote Prop Traders:
- The Senior Independent Trader path, for experienced traders who already have a profitable strategy and are looking for leverage and/or initial funding;
- The Junior Savius Trader path, for intermediate traders who are interested in completing their professional training and are searching for a full trading solution (coaching, tools and funded account).
Both programs are currently available and both offer pros and cons, depending on your current skill level. Select what best fits your current skill level and needs, read the rules and register below.
Please note: brokerage firms may have restrictions as far as eligibility to trade on behalf of Savius. For example traders of certain nationalities (such as Canada) will not be able to participate in our recruiting programs. Additional restrictions may apply; please contact us before enrolling to make sure you can qualify.
You can choose one from two separate and alternative professional career paths for aspiring Remote Prop Traders
The Senior Independent Trader path, for experienced traders who already have a profitable strategy and are looking for leverage and/or initial funding;
The Junior Savius Trader path, for intermediate traders searching for professional training and a complete trading solution (coaching, tools and funded account).
- Position and Starting Capital
- Phase 1 (Challenge) length Platform: Sierra/InfinityAT
- Coaching Material Fee
- Phase 1 Profit Target to qualify
- Phase 1 Max Total Loss/Daily Loss
- Refund upon passing
- Phase 2 (SIM) length Account is reset, you have up to 30 days to reach new targets
- Phase 2 Profit Target/Max Total Loss
- Phase 2 (SIM) Compensation
- Phase 3 Live Trading Reach your new Profit Target to move to Phase 3
Position and Starting CapitalRemote Prop Trader - 20k (nominal)
- Preparation No Coaching required
- Strategy Trader's choice
- Phase 1 (Challenge) length 10 Consecutive sessions
- Coaching Material Fee Not Applicable
- Phase 1 Profit Target to qualify $2,000.00
- Phase 1 Max Total Loss/Daily Loss $1,500.00 / $750.00
- Refund upon passing $198.00
- Phase 2 (SIM) length 30 days (20 sessions) Once you reach your target, we will pair you up with a senior trader for the final pre-live conditioning phase
- Phase 2 Profit Target/Max Total Loss $3,000.00 /$2,000.00 If you don't quite reach your target, you can still have a chance to join the team
- Phase 2 (SIM) Compensation Not applicable
Phase 3 Live Trading
Live and Sim Trading Compensation: 70% profit share
- Nominal account size: $20k/3 Lots or more
- Pro data fees deducted from account
- Max Total Drawdown: 10%
TAKE THE CHALLENGE!
The Challenge is a period of 10 consecutive trading days during which you trade in a simulated environment. The account is registered in your name and you will have full control over it during the Challenge period.